Monday 16 June 2014

Progress

16.06 
I have now finished all of my planning and storyboards for my animation. I moved on to starting to create my animation with a set up in the classroom. From home i have brought the products that i used in my animation to then use in the time we have in lessons. It's taken me around three hours to complete 30 seconds of animation. 
This is part of the animation in the making not edited or anything at the moment 

25.06 
We've now moved onto our second animation as we finished the first one by completing all the frames and editing it all together along with music on premier. We're now half way through the 2nd animation. These are some of the clips… We've now put all our finished clips on premier and edited them and also added appropriate music over the top.





1.07
After editing all the finished animations onto premier we moved on to our 3rd animation advert.

No comments:

Post a Comment